In episode 42, hosts Andrew and Maxi discuss some of the findings from Andrew's recent interviews with over 25 PT's across Canada for researching his article about growing and managing a clinical caseload.
From discussions with clinicians in all stages of their career, ranging from recent grads to seasoned clinic owners, Andrew discovered new insights and fresh perspectives on the importance and common challenges of strengthening the patient relationship.
Some of the key topics discussed include:
- The challenge of caseload management
- The common theme around "relationship"
- The importance of the first appointment to set the foundation
- Why language matters, and how information overload can lead to patient overwhelm instead of providing value
- Leaning on research to build trust for new grads
- Creating a safe space for patients
Grab a beverage and enjoy the discussion!Be sure to subscribe to our podcast by clicking the "Subscribe" button on the player, and choose your favourite streaming site!